Going Above and Beyond
We’re proud to offer the Oncology Navigator Program, a groundbreaking service launched in 2010 that is exclusively designed for cancer patients receiving care at MCH. Our Oncology Navigators are registered nurses who are specifically trained in oncology care and trained to help patients and their loved ones navigate the healthcare system. Our Oncology Navigators go above and beyond to ensure that our patients receive first-class care, close to home. All navigation services are offered at no cost to patients.
The Oncology Navigator
- Guides patients through the medical experience
- Provides emotional support during a stressful time
- Supports patients through diagnosis and treatment
- Helps connect patients with community resources
- Offers support and education
- Assists in getting answers to their questions
To inquire about Oncology Navigation services, contact Jackie Freeman, RN, CN-BN at (432) 640-1578 or Stacy Bond, RN at (432) 640-2689.